- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup plus 1 Tablespoon sour cream (can lowfat or nonfat)
- 1⁄2 cup milk (can be lowfat or nonfat)
- 1 cup Cup for Cup flour blend
- 2⁄3 cup yellow corn meal
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (I use Kosher salt)
Heat oven to 425°F. Combine butter and sugar in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add eggs; mix well. Stir in sour cream and milk. Reduce speed to low; add all remaining ingredients. Beat just until mixed.
Pour batter into greased 8-inch square baking pan. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm.